Statements of Faith
Christian Creative Communication Center is a non-profit organization; which follows the will of the Heavenly Father and submit herself to the sovereignty of Jesus Christ. We hold true to the following Statements of Faith:
- God is eternal and self-exists, who created the heavens and earth and He is the Lord of man. He is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, one essence but three persons, the only Triune God.
- Jesus Christ is truly God and fully Man, He co-exists with the Father and the Holy Spirit and shares the same nature, power, eternality and glory. He is the Word became flesh, born of Virgin Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit. He willingly died on the Cross to redeem the sins of men. On the third day, He physically rose from the death and appeared to many before ascended into Heaven. He is the only mediator between sinful men and the holy God.
- The Holy Spirit is the believers’ Comforter; He is co-equal with the Father and the Son in nature, power, existence and glory. He convicts people’s sins and caused them to repent and be saved. He eternally dwells in believers and leads them to the truth and sanctifies the saints.
- The Bible is composed of the Old and the New Testaments with a total of 66 books. The autograph was divinely inspired and contains no errors. It is the highest authority and guide for believers’ faith and practices.
- Man is made in the image of God. But Adam fallen into temptations and hence sin entered the world causing the entire humanity to fall and separated with God. Man cannot save himself and is in need of the salvation grace of God.
- Salvation is a free gift and pure grace from God, only believing Jesus Christ’s death on the Cross and His resurrection from the death can bring forgiveness of sins. Through faith in Christ, we are justified. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, we are being born again and have everlasting life.
- Jesus Christ will come back again on earth to establish His eternal Kingdom. One day, all will be resurrected and stand before Christ for final judgment. Those that believed in Christ will have eternal life, and they will be with God forever; whereas those that did not believe in Christ will receive punishment, and they will be eternally separated from God.